Demarion, how exactly
has this past year been?
Well it’s actually really hard to describe due to how much that
has happened, with my single doing well making everyone get to know my music. With
more on the way and more surprises too, this is certainly the start of
something new and huge.
How do you feel about
your song “Down Town” has been number 1 on the billboard hot 100 for 21 weeks?
Incredible Its a
It’s amazing, not
even most big names can do that.
It’s just a blessing, to even be on the charts. I think this
is all happening at a great time in my life. I’m still getting used to all this
attention but I’m taking it one day at a time.
I heard that your
debut album is coming next month, what can we expect?
Well least just say that you can expect the unexpected.
[Injustice] have a little bit of everything in it from my raps to my singing
but overall it will just be a great piece of art.
I’ve seen the track
list too and might I say you have quite a powerful line-up.
Yeah man, I have been working with these people for over a
year now, I’ve got artist from Usher to Nicki Minaj to Kanye West. It’s been
such a dream come true to have been in the studio with them let alone have them
on my album. I mean what could be better than know that people you have watched
and idolised over the years support you and your craft.
Word on the streets
is that you’re planning a tour. Wow, big things happening man.
Yep. Well… it’s still in process but if so it would probably
begin at the top off 2015. However I think it’s something that needs to happen,
not for me but my fans. After all they’re the main reason why I am here today
if I’m being honest with you. Therefore we are trying our best to make it
happen.
Finally, after
breaking into the music industry like you did, where do you see yourself in 5
years?
Hopefully with a Grammy [laughs]. I’m kidding but that’s a
possible but I just want to continue making music and to have created a
movement for myself and my fans. I’m still young so I don’t plan on slowing
down my career for a good while as this is just the beginning. You only get one
chance in life so I’m going to keep hold of it for as long as I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment